Skip to content

Reward for information on journalist Julius Cauzo’s killers raised to P2 million

November 22, 2012

electronic sketches of the suspect.

Authorities has been raised to P2 million for the reward that will lead to te arrest of the killers of a radio broadcaster in Nueva Ecija last week.

Cauzo was gunned down on November 8 in Cabanatuan City while on his way to the dwJJ station.

The Cesar Vergara Foundation earlier released a P1 million-reward for the capture of Cauzo’s killers.

Nueva Ecija police chief  Senior Superintendent Walter Castillejos said Governor Aurelio Umali added P1 million to the previous reward.

In Manila, Philippine National Police spokesman Chief Superintendent Generoso Cerbo, Jr. said they are following leads based on electronic sketches of the suspect.

Senior Superintendent Walter Castillejos said the gunman was described as wearing a baseball cap, at least 35 years old, 5’7″ in height, at least 74 kg and has dark brown complexion.
The other suspect, who acted as the lookout, was described as between 35 to 38 years old, at least 5’6″ in height, medium built and has dark complexion

“I am appealing to all who could give information vital to the early solution of this case,” Castillejos said.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: